Olympus PCF-Q180AL Flexible System
The slim Olympus PCF-Q180AL Flexible System features high-resolution, full-screen images, and a forward water jet to facilitate cleaning. For improved handling, highly acclaimed innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology enables adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility, and a generous 3.2 mm diameter channel (11.3 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL Flexible System Features
- Wide-angle images: A wide 140° field of view and extensive four-way angulation provide exceptional observation through all contours of the colon.
- Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved handling: The PCF-Q180AL/I features innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL Flexible System Physical Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.2
- Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
- Field of View: 140
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing
- Depth of Field: 3-100
- Outer Diameter: 11.3
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.5
- Max Angulation Up: 180
- Max Angulation Down: 180
- Max Angulation Right: 160
- Max Angulation Left: 160