The Olympus GIF-Q180 Video Gastroscope combines high-quality imaging with a slim design. With an insertion tube that is a mere 8.8 mm, it is ideal for a wide range of applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract, from observation to treatment.
Olympus GIF-Q180 Video Gastroscope Features
- Outstanding image quality: The scope delivers crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in easy-to-view large display size.
- Slim design: The scope’s insertion tube features an 8.8 mm diameter along its entire length for improved insertion capability.
- Scope ID function: The GIF-Q180 stores’ individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
Olympus GIF-Q180 Video Gastroscope Physical Specifications
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm
- Working Length: 103 cm
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 3-100 mm
- Outer Diameter: 8.8 mm
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 8.8 mm
- Max Angulation Up: 210°
- Max Angulation Down: 90°
- Max Angulation Right: 100°
- Max Angulation Left: 100°