The Olympus GIF-H180 gastroscope delivers the best possible HDTV image quality. With resolution that far exceeds conventional video and the addition of Narrow Band Imaging, the GIF-H180 enables enhanced observation of capillaries and mucosal tissue.
Olympus GIF-H180 Video Gastroscope Features
- Superior image quality and observation: An HDTV-compatible CCD chip delivers sharp images to help physicians provide accurate screening and diagnosis, and a Close Focus optical system allows detailed observation without electronic magnification.
- Narrow Band Imaging: NBI capabilities enhance observation of capillary and mucosal structures.
- Generous channel: The 2.8 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices.
Olympus GIF-H180 Video Gastroscope Physical Specifications
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm
- Working Length: 103 cm
- Field of View: 140°
- The direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 2-100 mm
- Outer Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 9.8 mm
- Max Angulation Up: 210°
- Max Angulation Down: 180°
- Max Angulation Right: 100°
- Max Angulation Left: 100°