Olympus CV-180 Processor
The Olympus CV 180 Video Processor offers a picture-in-picture display for any combination of endoscopic, fluoroscopic, ultrasound, laparoscopic, and images from the endoscope position detecting unit. The Scope IDTM function for easy endoscopy suite management and for next-generation system expansion. It has the Automatic Iris which eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
Olympus CV-180 Processor Features
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERATM 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes
- Narrow Band ImagingTM (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues in the GI tract
- Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images at the touch of a button by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality
- Size: 370 (W) x 91 (H) x 462 (D) mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Voltage (Voltage Fluctuation): 100~120V, 220~240 AC (Within +/- 1%)
- Frequency (Frequency fluctuation): 50/60 Hz (Within +/-1%)
- Current consumption: 150 VA
- Fuse rating: 5A, 250V
- Fuse size: 5, 20mm
- The auto iris modes can be selected using the “iris mode” switch on the front panel. Peak: for use when observing by focusing on a small bright area. Auto: for use when observing by focusing on the image center.
- XD-Picture Card (512/256/128/64/32/16 MB), specified by Olympus. MAPC-10 can be used as PC card adapter.
- Recording format
- TIFF: no compression, SHQ: approx. 1/3, HQ: approx. 1/5, SQ: approx. 1/10.
- Number of recording images
- In 16 MB, NTSC/PAL, TIFF: approx. 17/14 images, SHQ: approx. 80/60 images, HQ: approx. 200/150 images, SQ: approx. **/** images.
- HDTV signal output
- Either RGB or YpbPr output can be selected
- SDTV signal output
- VBS composite (NTSC/PAL), Y/C and RGB; simultaneous output possible.
- White balance adjustment
- Automatic white balance adjustment is possible using the white balance switch on the front panel.
- Standard color chart output
- A color bar chart can be displayed by pressing the “SHIFT” + “F7” keys and “arrow” keys on the keyboard.
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- The image can be electrically amplified when the light is inadequate due to the distal end of the endoscope being too far from the object.