Olympus CF H180AL High Definition Video Colonoscope
The CF-H180AL Video Colonoscope is HDTV-compatible, delivering the highest-possible resolution and image quality. It comes equipped with an impressive suite of advanced functions, including Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal tissue and capillary structures. A Close Focus function produces the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area. A generous 3.2 mm diameter channel (11.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Olympus CF H180AL High Definition Video Colonoscope Features
- Enhance visualization: Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of the mucosa. The extra-wide 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates, shorter examination times, and enhanced procedural efficiency.
- Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved handling: The CF-H180AL/I features innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Channel Width: 3.2 mm
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.8 mm
- Working Length: 168 cm
- Field of View: 140
- Depth of Field: 2-100
- BENDING UP/DOWN: 180/180
- BENDING LEFT/RIGHT: 160/160
- PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: CV-180/190
- Water Jet: Yes