GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm
The OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm is the first of it's kind in the line of OEC Mini C Arms. The OEC 6800 is a perfect fit for sports medicine, orthopedics, and veterinary medicine. As the first Mini C-Arm to use 1Kx1K imaging and a touchscreen interface, the OEC 6800 provides many of the components of a full-sized system at a fraction of the cost.
GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm Features
The GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm is the first of it's kind in the line of OEC Mini C Arms. The OEC 6800 is a perfect fit for sports medicine, orthopedics, and veterinary medicine. As the first Mini C-Arm to use 1Kx1K imaging and a touchscreen interface, the OEC 6800 provides many of the components of a full-sized system at a fraction of the cost.
- Dual 16 Inch Hi-Resolution Monitors
- Dual Mode 6/4 Inch Image Intensifier
- Surgery Platform
- Image Storage
- Last Image Hold
- Motion Artifact Reduction System
- Gamma Correction
- One Shot Frame Integration
- Fluoro Boost
GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm Specifications
- Height: 65” (168.1 cm)
- Width: 27.75” (70.7 cm)
- Depth: 27.5” (70.7 cm)
- Maximum Front: 54.5” (138.4 cm)
- Max. Height I.I. Up: 71.5” (181.6 cm)
- Min. Height I.I. Down: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Height: 65” (165.1 cm)
- Min. Width: 33.5” (85.1 cm)
- Min.Depth: 32.5” (82.6 cm)
- Positive stability on grade up to 5 degrees in any position.
- Positive stability on grades up to 10 degrees in the transport position.
- Depth: 17.7” (44.95 cm)
- SID: 17.7” (44.95 cm)
- Free Space: 13.5” (34.27 cm)
- Skin Spacer: 3.9” (10 cm)
- Orbital Travel: 118 degrees
- Wig-Wag: 135 degrees
- Total Rotation: ±200 degrees
- Composite video, EIA RS170A 60 Hz,525
- Line (International CCIR 50 Hz, 625line)
- Dual Fan Beam Laser Diodes
- Laser Class IIIA
- Power Output: 5mW max
- Wavelength: 650 nM
- Fan Beam Coverage: 7.87” (20 cm)
- Normal Nominal Entrance Field Size: 5.9” (15 cm)
- Mag Nominal Entrance Field Size: 3.94”(10 cm)
- Supply Input Voltage: 24 ± 1 VDC
- Input X-ray Exposure: 1 R/minute max.
- Central Resolution: 66 Lp/cm (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 30:1 (typical)
- Conversion Factor: 180 cd/m2 (typical)mR/S
- DQE: 42%
- μΛ: ±5%
- kV: ±5%
X-Ray Source Assembly
- Type: Fixed anode, tungsten filament
- Target Angle: 14 degrees
- Focal Spot: 0.05 MM
- Inherent Filtration: 1.0 mm Al Equivalent
- Total Filtration: 2.5 mm Al Equivalent
- Beam Quality: Minimum HVI, 2.8 mm Al@ 80 kV
- Leakage Technique Factors: 80 kV and 160 μA
- Line Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- 100/120 VAC (±10%): 6 Amps
- 200/220/230/240 VAC (±10%): 4 Amps
- Max. Non-Destructive voltages that can be connected to signal I/O ports: 7Volts DC
- Room I/O Port: +24V relay closures, +5TTL logic levels
- Operating Temp.: 50 to 95°F (10 to35°C)
- Storage Temp.: +14 to 131°F (-10 to+55°C)
- Operating Altitude: 8,202 ft. (2.5 km)
- Storage Altitude: 15,000 ft. (4.6 km)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 20 to80% on-condensing.
- Shock and Vibration: 1G at 200 Hz for 2 hours
Image Processing and Storage
- CP Image Storage: 18
- HP Image Storage: 400
- Frame Integration: Yes
- Image Matrix Size: 1000 x 1000 x 16
- Last Image Hold: Yes
- Video storage digital memory PCMCIA drive, hard disk, floppy disk, SVHS VCR (optional)
- Dual Monitors
- Monitor Size: 16” (40.64 cm)
Leading the Marketplace in new and refurbished medical equipment, Seattle Technology provides meticulous craftsmanship, reasonable prices, and outstanding customer service.
We pride ourselves on having like new products with industry best warranties backed by our caring customer service team and helpful technical support staff.
We disassemble each piece of equipment. After that, each part is cleaned, inspected, and repaired, or replaced. Each piece of equipment will be carefully rebuilt from the ground up. Therefore, your equipment will look and work great.
If you have a piece of equipment break or malfunction, it can be sent to us for full repair and refurbishment by our expert staff. We also offer a temporary replacement to avoid downtime and keep you up and running. Furthermore, our highly trained staff provides installation and equipment training nationwide. We work with you to ensure a seamless installation.