Criticare nGenuity CO2 Vital Signs Monitor
The nGenuity CO₂ Vital Signs Monitor keeps you focused on your patients, not the monitor. When you demand accurate and reliable performance, the nGenuity CO₂ Vital Signs Monitor is a perfect choice.
The nGenuity CO₂ Vital Signs Monitor can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. For timely setups, the innovative user interface features, simplified menus and dedicated function keys are fast and easy to use. You can easily see the large numerics from across the room, thanks to the big, bright display.
Criticare nGenuity CO₂ Vital Signs Monitor Features
The Criticare nGenuity CO₂ Vital Signs Monitor improves patient outcomes with a comprehensive, user-configurable patient monitoring system covering the needs of multiple departments within hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- STANDARD: ECG, Respiration, NIBP, HR, SPO₂, Temperature, Arrhythmia and ST analysis, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Easy-to-read 12.1 inches touch screen display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.ondensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Cardio-Respirogram Trend Display.
- Optional invasive cardiac output interface capability.
- Compatible with Criticare’s 8500 Series Agent Gas Analyzer for anesthetic monitoring.