Criticare nCompass 8100H Patient Monitor
The nCompass™ 8100H patient monitor keeps you focused on your patients, not the monitor. When you demand accurate and reliable performance, The nCompass™ patient monitor is a perfect choice.
The nCompass™ 8100H patient monitor can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. For timely setups, the innovative user interface features, simplified menus and dedicated function keys are fast and easy to use. You can easily see the large numerics from across the room, thanks to the big, bright display.
The Criticare nCompass 8100H Patient Monitor improves patient outcomes with a comprehensive, user-configurable patient monitoring system covering the needs of multiple departments within hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- STANDARD: ETCO2, INCO2, ECG, ComfortCuff NIBP, DOX SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and Inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4 inchesactive color TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use, simplified menus and dedicated function keys.