Medfusion 2010 Syringe Pump
The Medfusion 2010 syringe pump offers flexibility for a variety of clinical needs, settings, and applications. The pump may be utilized whenever meticulous low volume drug on fluid injections using a syringe is required.
The Medfusion 2010 may be field customized for specific applications. A choice of 4 modes of delivery is available: Body Weight Mode, Mass Mode, Continuous Mode and Volume over Time Mode (dose volume/delivery time). In addition, the pump has the ability to store up to 64 user regimens/protocols. A bolus may be programmed, then changed or administered at any time prior to or during drug delivery.
The Medfusion 2010 syringe pump is an ambulatory syringe pump that runs on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries. Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size.
MedFusion 2010 Syringe Pump Features
The Medfusion 2010 syringe pump offers flexibility for a variety of clinical needs, settings, and applications.
- Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries
- Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size
- Flow/Rate Range: 0.1-379.0 ML/HR Dependent on Syringe Size Selected.
- Accuracy: Plus or Minus 3%
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter or internal battery
- 4.5 in x 3 in x 7.5 in
- Syringe Size 1-60 ml
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Volume Limit, Occlusion, Systems Malfunction, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Syringe Not Loaded, Check Clutch, Invalid Syringe Size. Additional alarms on 2010 & 2010i models: Invalid Number, Alarm Audio Volume, Soft/Loud, Syringe Out and Load Syringe Plunger