Drager Isolette C2000 Incubator
The Drager Isolette C-2000 provides an ideal microenvironment system for premature babies and sick infants by providing a controlled environment of warmth and humidity. This high-performance incubator combines excellent thermoregulation, ergonomic design, and dependability.
An advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Dräger’s PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment. Very low air velocity over the mattress area creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
Drager Isolette C2000 Incubator Features
- Advanced Thermoregulation System: Keeps the baby in a stable environment. It creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss. Maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
- Mobile: The easy-to-move Isolette C2000 gives you the placement flexibility you need. With its compact design and small footprint, it fits easily in almost any NICU design, maximizing space for other equipment, caregivers, and parents.
- Design: Designed for comfort and ease of use. Quiet hand ports and large, hinged sidewalls on both sides of the Isolette C2000 provide ample access to the neonate for daily care or procedures. All controls and sensor modules are easy to reach, replace, and service.
- The C2000 Incubator Allows: for the simultaneous care of twins in the same unit.
- Thermal Performance
- Large Mattress and Dual Probes
- Dual Access Doors
- 24-hour Data Trends
Drager Isolette C2000 Incubator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 140 cm (55″)
- Width: 120.6 cm (47.5″)
- Depth: 75 cm (29.5″)
- Weight: 95.5 kg (210 lb)
- Access panel opening height: 28.0 cm (11″)
- Mattress tray size: 40.6 x 81 cm (16 x 32″)
- Mattress to hood height: 41.2 cm (16.25″)
- Mattress size: 38.1 cm x 73.66 cm (15 in x 29″)
- Mattress tilt: ±12 ° (±1 °), continuously variable
- Standard Hood Includes:
- Front and Rear Access Panel
- 4 access ports and 2 iris ports
- 3 left and 3 right tubing grommets – front
- 2 left and 2 right tubing grommets – rear
- Casters: 4 casters, 12.7 cm (5″) and 2 casters with friction brake
- Storage Volume: Approx. 80 l
- Recessed Depth: 15 cm recessed cabinet
- Front Loading Cabinet Doors: 2
- Door Closing Mechanism: Soft-stop hinges
- Opening Angle of The Doors: > 90°
- Cabinet Stand Accessories
- Gas Tank Mount
- IV Pole
- Algorithm Type of The Servo Control System: PID (Proportional Differential Integral) control algorithm
- Controller With LCD: With brightness control
- Selectable Color Combinations: White on a blue background (default) or yellow on black background
- RS-232 Output: Yes
- Keypad Lock: Yes
Temperature Control Modes
- Temperature control modes: Skin and air temperature control mode
- Air mode control temperature range: 20°C (68°F) to 37°C (98.6°F)
- Air mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 39°C (102.2°F)
- Skin mode control temperature range: 34°C (93.2°F) to 37°C (98.6°F)
- Skin mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 38°C (100.4°F)
- Dual-skin temperature monitoring: Yes