Hospira Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump
The Plum XL is a dual-line volumetric infusion system designed to meet the growing demand for standardization, both hospital-wide and on alternate site and home healthcare. With its primary line, secondary line, and piggyback fluid delivery capability, the Plum XL is suited for a wide range of medical and critical care applications. Full compatibility with LifeCare PlumSets makes the Plum XL a convenient and cost-effective infusion system.
Hospira Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump Features
- Primary line, secondary line, and piggyback fluid delivery capabilities
- Simple controls
- Easy to read LED screen
- Volume infused accumulation displays for primary and secondary solutions
- Flow rate selection from 1 to 999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments (XL)
- Flow rate selection from 0 to 99.9 mL in 0.1 mL/hr increments and 100 to 999 mL/ hr in 1 mL increments (XLM)
- Battery operation
- Self test
- Simple setup (one hand cassette loading)
- Automatic memory retention of all previous therapy settings and fluid delivery data until cleared by user
8.25" x 7.5" x 8.75"