Hologic Fluoroscan Premier Encore Mini C-Arm
The fourth-generation Premier Encore system raises mini C-arm fluoroscopy to new levels of image quality, economy, ease of use, and safety while bringing expanded administrative capabilities and connectivity to the radiology department. Hologic’s FluoroScan business pioneered the mini C-arm concept for orthopedic applications. Our products provide real-time imaging capabilities for the operating room with a minimal investment of manpower and lifecycle costs from the radiology department.
Hologic Fluoroscan Premier Encore Mini C-Arm Features
The fourth-generation Hologic Fluoroscan Premier Encore Mini C-Arm system raises mini C-arm fluoroscopy to new levels of image quality, economy, ease of use, and safety while bringing expanded administrative capabilities and connectivity to the radiology department.
- Dual 6″ x 4″ Screens
- Can be used in a variety of diagnostic, surgical and postoperative extremities procedures including hand, wrist, forearm, shoulder, foot ankle and knee
- Utilizes a compact, fully adjustable counterbalanced c-arm for X-Ray imaging of extremities at greatly reduced levels of radiation exposure and scatter
Hologic Fluoroscan Premier Encore Mini C-Arm Specifications
- Nominal Rate Line Voltage: 10V~, 60Hz; 230-240V~, 50Hz
- Operating Range: 90 to 132V~; 180 to 264V~
- Line Voltage Regulation: ±10% daily line reg.; ±5% load reg.
- Max Current at 75kVp/.100mA: 6A at 105V, 4A at 210V; 6A at 115V, 4A at 230V, 6A at 130V, 4A at 260V.
- Source – Image Receptor Distance: 44 cm (17.5″)
- X-Ray Source: Grounded anode X-ray tube
- X-Ray Tube Window: .0005″ Beryllium
- Beam Filtration: Stainless steel with aluminum equivalence >2.5mm
- Focal Spot: 0.0045 mm
- Filed of View: Operator selectable collimation of 4″ or 5.13″ diameter (10 cm or 13.5 cm) FOV at the plane of the image intensifier
- Rated Peak Tube Potential: 75 kVp
- Tube kVp Range: 40 to 75 kVp
- Tube Current Range: 0.020 to 0.100mA
- Deviation From Values: kVp + 5% – 13%; mA±10% < 0.040mA; mA±5% > 0.040mA
- Duty Cycle: Continuous duty at 75 kVp/.100mA
- Image Intensifier: High sensitivity Cesium Iodine
- C-Arm Dimensions:
- Source to detector distance: 17.5″ (44cm)
- Free Space: 14″ (36cm); Depth of arc = 14″ (36 cm)
- Imagining Processing: Digital, with 2 to 16 frames of video averaging and the last frame freeze.
- Video System:
- Dual 15″ (38 cm) SVGA Portrait Mode Monitors.
- Solid rate video camera; RS170 video printer.
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 60″ (152cm)
- Width: 36″ (91cm)
- Depth: 32″ (81cm)
- Weight: 500 lbs (227kg)
- Ground Clearance: 3″ (7.6cm)
- Cord Length: 20 ft (6.1m)
- Required Floor Space: 5’ x 6.5′ (1.5m x 2.0 m)