Hill-Rom Procedural Stretcher
The Hill-Rom Procedural Stretcher is ideal for the dynamic environment of the Emergency Room, PACU, Operating Room and Ambulatory Surgery facilities, where its reliability, versatility, and durable exterior are essential.
The Hill-Rom Procedural Stretcher can function additionally as a recovery and transport stretcher. It has an adjustable height with controls located on both sides of the stretcher.
Today’s caregiver works in a chaotic environment dominated by endless challenges and demands, and Hillrom offers a procedural stretcher with all of the options you will need to effectively care for your patients.
Hill-Rom Procedural Stretcher Features
The Hill-Rom Procedural Stretcher has been designed for versatility and ease of use needed for the caregivers ever changing environment and patient population. Some key features of the Hillrom Procedural Stretcher are:
- 700 lb weight capacity
- 26″ or 29″ widths available
- Hand controlled trendelenburg positioning
- Collapsible side rails for no transfer gap
- Four wheel brake
- Back section adjusts
- Low height 52.6 cm (20.7″)
- Auto Contour™ feature helps prevent patient migration
- Integrated dual display scale (lbs/kgs simultaneously)
- Integrated IV pole transport holder
- Next-generation Steering Plus™ system
- Redundant-locking, four-wheel brakes
- Power washable
- 66 cm (26″) width or 76 cm (30”) width
- Brake/Steer pedals – head and foot
- Foot end hi/lo hydraulic pedals
- Removable IV pole – 2 stage
- BackSaver Fowler® Feature
- This BackSaver Fowler feature assists you in raising and lowering the head of the stretcher.
- Push Handles with Integrated IV Pole Cradle
- IV Pole Cradle allows you to transport additional lines while keeping you focused on the safety of your patient.
- Integrated Utility Tray
- Now there is somewhere to store your patient’s belongings and medical supplies, with this large and easy-to-access utility tray.
- Integrated O2 Tank Holder
- Keep your patient’s oxygen tank out of the way with this integrated O2 tank holder. Never worry about where to store your oxygen tanks again.
- Knee Gatch
- Permanent IV pole – 3 stage
- Brake/Steer pedals – all four sides
- Radiolucent deck
- 7.6 cm (3”) or 10 cm (4″) density foam mattress with fire barrier
- 12.7 cm (5″) Comfortline® multi-density foam with fire barrier
- Radiolucent surface with Upright Chest X-Ray Cassette Holder
- Active Hand Brake
- Stopping power is at your fingertips with the hand brake option.
- Four-sided brake and steer pedals
- Never leave your patient’s side with the easy to access Four Sided Brake and steer available as an option on all Hillrom® Stretchers.
- PATIENT SURFACE:
- 26″ x 75″ or 30″ x 75″
- Weight Capacity:
- Height Range (to litter top):
- High: 34.25”
- With Scale: 34”
- Low: 20.7“
- With Scale: 20.5”
- CASTER DIAMETER:
- SIDE RAILS:
- 14″ x 47″
- ARTICULATION Knee Gatch:
- 0° – 30°
- ARTICULATION Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg:
- 0° – 90°
- Floor to Base Clearance:
- Overall Length:
- 83″ (210.8 cm)
- Overall Width (siderails up):
- 32″ (81.3 cm) or 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Overall Width (siderails stored):
- 26.5″ (67.3 cm) or 30.25″ (76.8 cm)