Hausted Horizon Stretcher
The Hausted Horizon Stretcher is an excellent multi-purpose stretcher with twin pedestal hydraulics and pneumatic fowler. The Steris Hausted Horizon is a multi-purpose stretcher designed for a wide range of uses in any department. The stretcher is stable and durable enough for patient transport, while the thick mattress allows for premium patient comfort.
Adjust the unit’s height and Trendelenburg positioning with integrated, hydraulic foot controls. The pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts the backrest from zero to 90 degrees. Dual accessory wells at each of the four corners allow for a customizable accessory configuration.
The Steris Hausted Horizon Stretcher is available with AirGlide™ or Retracto™ rails. Motorized controls are an additional option.
Hausted Horizon Stretcher Features
The Hausted Horizon Stretcher is an excellent multi-purpose stretcher with twin pedestal hydraulics and pneumatic fowler.
- 500 lb capacity
- Choice of swing-under or collapsible rails
- Thermoformed base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Base design includes a built-in oxygen tank holder and storage area for patient belongings.
- Dual pedestal base construction ensures patient stability.
- Adjustable patient surface features powder-coated finish.
- Pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts backrest positioning zero to 90 degrees.
- Hydraulic foot controls manage height adjustment, Trendelenburg positioning.
- Non-marking corner bumper system protects walls.
- Four brake/steer levers at each corner for easy maneuvering.
- Head-mounted I.V. pole.
- Dual accessory wells at each corner for multiple accessory configurations.
- Choose between AirGlide rails or retracto rails.
- Motorized Movements
- Oxygen Tank Holder
- X-Ray Cassette Holder
- Push Handles
- 4 in. (10 cm) Comfort Mattress Pad, Navy
- Surgical Accessory (Retracto™ Rails)
- Arm-board and Surgical Rail Adapter
- Drainage Bag Hook
- Articulating Headrest 22 in. (57 cm)
- Articulating Headrest 27 in. (69 cm)
- Footboard with Monitor Shelf and Chart Holder
- Head/Footboard (stationary)
- Footboard with Chart Holder
- Footboard with Chart Holder (Extra-Wide)
- Heel Stirrups with Mounting Adapter
- Fixed Height IV Pole, 42 in. (107 cm)
- Telescoping IV Pole 27 in. (68 cm) – 54 in. (137cm)
- Monitor Shelf (Wide)
- Monitor Shelf (Standard Width)
- Vertical Oxygen Tank Holder Assembly
- Paper Roll Holder
- Universal Patient Tray
- Under Fowler Utility Tray
- Under Fowler Utility Tray (Extra-Wide)
- Push Handle Assembly
- Retracto™ Rails Covers
- Rail Pad Cover (6 Leg Retracto™ Rail)
- Safety Straps with Buckle
- Patient Surface: 25″ (63.5 cm) x 76″ (193 cm)
- 500 lb (227 kg) Maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Minimum height: 22.5“ (57.2 cm)
- Maximum height: 34.75“ (88.3 cm)
- Overall length: 83” (210.8 cm)
- Side rails: 15” (38.1 cm) x (152.4) 60”
- IV and Accessory Wells: 4 IV wells; 4 accessory wells
- Fowler: Pneumatic-assist, cable free, 0° – 90°
- Casters: 8″
- Brake/Steer pedals: 4; one at each corner
- Hydraulic controls: foot pedals on both sides