Great White Premium Stirrups
High quality, feature-rich, and priced right, the Great White Premium Stirrups are exactly what your surgical team requires. The enhanced range of motion allows for -35° for low lithotomy, to 84° high lithotomy; abduction -9° to abduction 25° and also externally rotates out 20°. Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately.
Great White Premium Stirrups Features
The Great White Premium Stirrups are high quality, feature-rich, and priced right. These Premium Stirrups are exactly what your surgical team requires. The enhanced range of motion allows for -35° for low lithotomy, to 84° high lithotomy; abduction -9° to abduction 25° and also externally rotates out 20°. Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately.
- NEW FEATURE! Exclusive 3-axis control from the handle mimics the anatomy of the human hip
- Simply squeeze the trigger for smooth and accurate high/low lithotomy, adduction and abduction positioning
- Lithotomy Range -35° low to 85° high; Adduction -9° and abduction 25°
- 400 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Included Premier boot liners wrap around the foot, ankle, and calf providing safe, comfortable and secure patient positioning
- Lithotomy indicators help to accurately reposition legs
Great White Premium Stirrups Specifications
- 400 lbs
- Low Lithotomy: -35°
- High Lithotomy: 84°
- High: 25°
- Low: -9°
Stirrups Part Number
- STS800-0342-PR Great White Premium Stirrups
- STS800-0342-PRF Great White Premium Stirrups with Fin
Required Accessories (2 Required)
- STS800-0338 SpringLoc Clamp
- STS800-0075 Dolly, Great White Stirrups
- STS800-0284 Great White Stirrup Wall Rack
- STS508-1354 Replacement Premium Boot Pad (w/o Fin)
- STS508-0113 Replacement Premium Boot Pad (w/ Fin)
- STS800-0160 Disposable CLear View Leg Drapes, Sterile 10/cs
We are focused on providing the highest quality patient support products, and we work closely with the end-users to develop innovative products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs.
Seattle Technology is focusing on providing safe and comfortable patient positioning products for a variety of surgical procedures. Offering a comprehensive range of disposable and reusable pads, covers, and cushions, our products are compatible with most spine and standard operating table systems on the market.
We pride ourselves on being responsive to our customers’ needs and welcome new concepts to complement our product range. Our nationwide customer service and robust quality management systems have given us the ability to bring you a wide variety of patient positioning products.