Getinge 433/533HC-E Series Sterilizers
Getinge 433/533HC-E Series Steam Sterilizers deliver an unmatched combination of sterility assurance, cycle flexibility, real-time information access, and advanced operator control. These sterilizers are are ideal for new construction or replacing older models, offering increased chamber loading capacities within the same wall openings and footprints of your current units.
An updated touchscreen display makes it easier than ever to custom name cycles for fast, accurate identification. The 433HC-E and 533HC-E Series offer cycles employing either gravity/downward displacement or pressure/vacuum pulsing. The sterilizers offer up to 24 cycles in two easy steps for applications including wrapped and unwrapped porous and non-porous hard goods, utensils, gowns or towel packs and liquids in self-venting or unsealed containers.
- Optimized for OR/Point-of-use Sterile Processing, Central Sterile Processing (CSSD) and surgery centers
- Avanti touch panel control interface
- Multiple shelf adjustments for larger loads
- USB port standard for downloading back-up cycle performance
- NetCOM standard with controls for Ethernet connection to Getinge Online and T-DOC