GE Optima XR220amx Portable X-Ray Machine
The Optima XR220amx is a self-contained battery operated mobile radiographic digital X-Ray imaging system designed for performing radiographic exams at the point of care when it is not safe or practical to move the patient to the radiographic room.
Optima XR220amx is suited for routine radiographic procedures within a hospital including radiology departments, intensive care units, cardiac care units, emergency departments, operating rooms, orthopedics, pediatrics, hospital rooms, and clinics.
GE Optima XR220amx Portable X-Ray Machine Features
- FlashPad Lightweight detector designed for mobile use weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) including battery
- Designed for 24/7 availability. Use with battery or make and process exposures while the unit is charging
- The detector can support up to 160 Kg (352 lbs.) of the distributed load for bariatric applications
- Detector battery charges automatically while the detector is in the bin
- Automatic charging algorithms allow the system to be recharged even if batteries are not fully drained
- 15kW (nominal) generator and available 30kW(nominal) option
“Stand-by” mode eliminates boot-up cycles and allows exposure within 25 seconds