GE OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm
The GE OEC 9900 elite c-arm offers superb image quality and an easy-to-use interface, which is ideal for the ER or OR. High quality, low dose surgical imaging, in a hospital or outpatient setting.
The GE OEC 9900 Elite C-arm uses a proprietary “no-mask” or motion tolerant subtraction technique to produce vascular images not previously possible on a mobile platform. The 9900 Elite uses advanced image processing that is faster than alternative technologies and applies specific processing algorithms or different “bandwidths” to accentuate what you want to see and attenuate what you don’t.
GE OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm Features
- Improve workflow and productivity. The OEC 9900 Elite is the only “immediate image” fluoro system on the market. A dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation.
- Optimize dose management. Higher possibilities of getting a superb image with the first exposure, there should be no need for retakes and repeated exposures.
- See more clearly. With 100 times more image computing power than previous OEC C-arms, get exceptional image quality regardless of the complexity of the procedure.
- Maximize uptime. Perform long procedures because of the unique battery buffer technology that allows for longer on-times. Active cooling and heat monitoring indicator helps manage uptime performance.
- Maximize access. The unique, deep C arc gives the desired patient access for pain management and cardiovascular procedures. Articulating monitors ergonomically offers an ideal view of the workstation monitors.
- Precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Touchscreen controls
- Proprietary “no mask” or Motion Tolerant Subtraction (MTS) technique produces vascular images not previously possible on a mobile platform. Capable of performing a complete extremity run-off with a single injection and single run
- Unique X-ray tube and cooling system that allows for full-resolution imaging for longer periods of time
- HD flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow comfortable viewing of precise images
- Remote service connectivity to enable system performance diagnostics
- 1k x 1k high-resolution imaging technology on a mobile system
GE OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm units are available upon request.