GE OEC 9000 C-Arm
The original c-arm that launched the staple OEC line, the GE OEC 9000 is a multiple application mobile x-ray imaging system that is flexible enough for use in general surgery, orthopedic surgery, trauma, and pain management.
Offering digital image processing, this device is capable of noise reduction, gamma correction, dynamic real-time averaging, and motion artifact reduction. It can perform fluorography and fluoroscopy, with different modes available.
- Two 15″ high resolution monitors
- 2.5 kHz high frequency, 6.0 kW full-wave generator
- Pulsed fluoro capability
- Rotating anode x-ray tube
- Real-time image correction
- Expansion packages available
- Output to thermal printer or image capture device