GE MAC 3500 EKG Machine
Increase productivity and improve analysis with one of the hardest-working, affordable resting ECG systems in the industry.
When you need confident ECG analysis and interpretation, count on the MACTM 3500 Resting ECG System.
The MAC 3500 system is ideal for basic, 12-lead ECG analysis. With our advanced Marquette™ 12SLTM ECG Analysis Programs, the MAC 3500 delivers the technology you need to support reliable, accurate cardiac assessments.
GE Healthcare has a trusted reputation for innovation and a track record of performance. The MAC 3500 upholds that legacy-and everything it implies.
GE MAC 3500 EKG Machine Features
The GE MAC 3500 EKG Machine will increase productivity and improve analysis with one of the hardest-working, affordable resting ECG systems in the industry.
- Increase productivity with its common interface and intuitive operation
- Improve the sensitivity of emergency physicians’ interpretation of acute myocardial infarction by 50% and cardiologists’ interpretations by 26%, with no loss of specificity1 with its Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Algorithm. The new ACS algorithm also improved the emergency physician’s acute ischemic syndrome interpretation sensitivity by 53%, while maintaining a specificity of 91%1
- Speed triage and time to treatment for patients at high risk of cardiac events with configurable critical values and onscreen and printed notifications
- Tap into the power of MUSE™ Cardiology Information System for streamlined workflow and higher functionality with our optional communications package with wireless, LAN, or modem selections
- Reduce patient data entry time and errors with an optional automated process that includes barcode readers
- Support your facility’s patient safety goals and the Joint Commission’s reporting requirements through consistent reporting of critical conditions
- Easy to read color screen displays 12 leads at a time.
- Marquette 12SL ECG simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics.
- 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation makes detecting AMI in women easier.
- Marquette Hook-up Advisor signal quality analysis program reduces poor waveform quality during ECG recording.
1. Xue J, Aufderheide T, Scott Wright R, Klein J, Farrell R, Rowlandson I, Young B. Added value of new acute coronary syndrome computer algorithm for interpretation of prehospital electrocardiograms. J Electrocardiol 2004; 37 Suppl:233-239. “co-authored in part by GE Healthcare employees.”
GE MAC 3500 EKG Machine Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: Approximately 7.6 in (19.3 cm)
- Width: Approximately 15.6 in (39.6 cm)
- Depth: Approximately 15.0 in (38.1 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 7.0 kg (15.5 lbs), including battery, without paper
- Display Type: 6.5 in (165 mm) diagonal graphics backlit AM LCD (color optional)
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels with waveform enhancement
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages. 6 leads maximum.
- Power Supply: AC or battery operation
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC +10, –15%
- Current: 0.5A @ 115 VAC, typical; 0.3A @ 240 VAC, typical
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz ±3Hz
- Battery Type: User replaceable, 18V @ 3.5 AH ±10% rechargeable NiMH
- Battery Capacity: 100 single page reports, (typical) or 6 hours continuous display (without printing)
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 4.5 hours from total discharge (with display off)
- Writer Technology: Thermal dot array
- Writer Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, & 50 mm/s (same as displayed)
- Number of Traces: 3, 6, or 12 user selectable (same as displayed)
- Writer Sensitivity/Gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5 (split calibration) mm/mV (same as displayed)
- Writer Speed Accuracy: ±10% at 5 & 12.5 mm/s; ±2% at 25 & 50 mm/s
- Writer Amplitude Accuracy: ±5%
- Writer Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25 mm/s, 200 dpi vertical
- Paper Type: Thermal, Z-fold, perforated, fan fold, 300 sheets/pack
- Paper Size: A Size: 8.45 in x 11 in, (214.63 mm x 280 mm); A4 Size: 8.27 in x 11.7 in (210 mm x 297.5 mm)
- ECG Interpretation: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Computerized Measurements: 12-lead analysis
- ECG Analysis Frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
- ECG Storage: 50 ECGs in internal memory
- External Archiving: Optional secure digital card for 50 ECGs max; Supports 64 MB to 1 GB SD cards
- Digital Sampling Rate: 4,000 samples/second/channel
- Pre-acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic Range: AC Differential ± 5mV, DC offset ±300 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps; 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Frequency Response: [–3] dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input Impedance: >10MΩ @ 10 Hz, defibrillator Protected
- Patient Leakage: <10 μA
- Pace Detect: Orthogonal LA, LL, and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed.