GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine
The GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine simplifies workflow with connectivity with GE’s MUSE or CardioSoft information systems. The MAC 1600’s usability and configure modes include resting ECG, rhythm, and arrhythmia. The GE MAC 1600 allows physicians to make appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions using the Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program.
GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine Features
GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine has great portability and is EMR ready.
- Intuitive – The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast.
- Clear – The 7’’ color WVGA gives crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
- Digital – Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs.
- Portable – The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium-Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use.
- EMR ready – The MAC 1600 connects easily to your EMR system through GE’s CardioSoft software.
GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 15.7 In (40 cm)
- Width: 13.8 In (35 cm)
- Depth: 5.9 In (15 cm)
- Weight (Including battery): 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Type: 7’’ TFT LCD module, widescreen
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- WVGA resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Color: Yes
- VGA port for external CRT monitor
- Type: Elastomer – with soft function keys, alphanumeric keys, writer controls and Trim Pad cursor controls
- 100 Records standard
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, +10, -15%
- Current: 0.5A at 115 VAC
- Current: 0.3A at 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz +/- 10%
- Type: User replaceable, 16.4V@ 2300 AH, Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 50 single page reports, (typical) 3 hours continuous display (without printing)
- Charge time: Approximately 2.5 hours from total discharge
- Vertically 8 dots/mm
- Horizontally 40 dots/mm @25 mm/sec
- Paper type: thermal A4 & US letter, Z-fold
- Writer speed: 5, 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
Acquisition & Analysis
- Analog acquisition module
- Marquette 12SL measurements & interpretation (OPTIONAL)
- Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor
- 4.88 μV resolution