GE MAC 1200 EKG Machine
The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics, and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal EKG requirements. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry-leading interpretation program and measurements.
GE MAC 1200 EKG Machine Features
- This system can be configured to meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, and office-based practices.
- Allows access to EKG data gathered throughout a provider network, assuring high quality and continuity of care.
- Comprehensive solution for EKG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full-size paper reports.
- Portable with a built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation, and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.