GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Compact Anesthesia Machine
The GE Aestiva/5 Compact is an advanced anesthesia delivery system with basic ventilation at a moderate price. While maintaining the industry leading excellence of the Aestiva/5 Anesthesia System – open architecture, integrated breathing circuit, compact design – it features a configurable version of Datex-Ohmeda's newest ventilation platform, the 7100 ventilators. This allows clinicians to select optional ventilator software which can be added to the basic 7100 volume ventilation package at the time of purchase, or as future upgrades. Users select and purchase only the modes that best meet their clinical and budgetary needs.
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Compact Anesthesia Machine Features
- Standard with basic 7100 volume ventilation, electronic PEEP and integrated volume and oxygen monitoring.
- Suited for use in space limited facilities, while maintaining the Aestiva/5 anesthesia system’s patient-centered engineering and clinician-oriented efficiency.
- Navigation consistency between the family of Aestiva ventilators and Datex-Ohmeda monitors
- Supports physical integration of Datex-Ohmeda monitoring solutions
- Bag/vent switch turns mechanical ventilation on/off without additional controls
- Configured for two vaporizers
- Optional fresh gas flow compensation
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow resolution
- Smart alarms direct users to specific problems and affected parameters to help enhance patient safety
- Smaller footprint and lower overall height
- Available in a wall-rail mount configuration, for use where space is limited
- End case easily establishes ventilator standby
- Direct function controls for most commonly used parameters
- 120 x 90 LCD screen provides clear viewing of ventilator data
- Intuitive design helps promote ease of use
- Airway pressure monitoring and pressure bar graph for visual reference on a breath-by-breath basis are standard