GE B40 Patient Monitor
The B40 patient monitor makes it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making. The system is designed to enhance the ease and reliability of monitoring.
With its streamlined design, the portable B40 patient monitor fits easily into crowded spaces in Emergency Department (ED), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Recovery Rooms and Operating Room (OR), and is easily moved to different care areas as needed.
The B40 patient monitor has been verified to work in CARESCAPE* Network and S/5 Network environments. The system has multiple mounting options and range of accessories so you can configure the workspace to meet your needs.
GE B40 Monitor Features
The B40 patient monitor makes it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making.
- Versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients
- Ease of operation for all professional levels
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia program with ECG multi-leads simultaneous analysis to optimize the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP for fast, comfortable non-invasive blood pressure readings with a high degree of accuracy
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor** OxiMax** SpO2 and Masimo** SET** SpO2 optional)1
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with a new generation of infrared technology