GE Aespire View Anesthesia Machine
Developed with the help of clinicians worldwide, it is a solution for hospital operating rooms and stand-alone surgery centers. Aespire View offers a large, 12-inch color ventilator display and features GE’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which is well-suited for low flow anesthesia. The Optional Total Flow Sensing module electronically measures, displays, and exports both individual gas flow and total fresh gas flow to help manage costs.
GE Aespire View Anesthesia Machine Features
- Precisely assess and quickly respond to changes in your patient’s status, thanks to:
- The large 12-inch color ventilator display with color waveform and alarm message indicators
- Familiar user interface.
- Total fresh gas or total flow sensing (TFS) module (optional)
- With five ventilation packages, including GE’s innovative Pressure Controlled
- Ventilation-Volume Guaranteed (PCV-VG) technology, the Aespire View lets you tailor ventilation for each patient.
- Ventilation modes are available à la carte, so you can tailor the clinical capabilities of your anesthesia delivery system with the options you need.
- Ventilation modes available on Aespire View include:
- Volume Control
- Pressure Control
- Manual ventilation
- The integrated Advanced Breathing System (ABS) provides a low circuit volume (2.7 L), delivering fastresponse, low-flow anesthesia.
- The rising multi-breath bellows provide visual feedback about the patient’s status.