Conmed Excalibur Plus PC Electrosurgical Unit
The Conmed Excalibur Plus PC Electrosurgical Unit is the most powerful isolated ESU available in its class. It allows the surgeon to adjust the power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil. The Excalibur Plus PC patented Controlled Output Voltage™ in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage.
Conmed Excalibur Plus PC Electrosurgical Unit Features
The Conmed Excalibur Plus PC Electrosurgical Unit is the most powerful isolated ESU available in its class.
- Most powerful isolated ESU available.
- Allows the Surgeon to adjust power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil.
- Excalibur Plus PC Patented Controlled Output Voltage in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage.
- Electrosurgical Generator with Cut, Coag, Bipolar and Blend.
- Includes a Mono-Polar Foot Pedal (Bi-Polar Foot Pedal is Optional Below).
- 300 watts of output
- The Excalibur Plus PC offers a scalpel-like cut and three blend modes.
- Pure Cut Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 1- Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 2- Peak Voltage of 2200 Volts
- Blend 3- The Excalibur plus PC comes equipped with the maximum Peak to Peak Voltage of 2400 Volts.
Conmed Excalibur Plus PC Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
Mains Over Current Protection:
Combined 2-pole circuit breaker/power switch
Mains Frequency Leakage:
Patient Connections to neutral: Less than10 µA typical
Chassis to Neutral:
Less than25 µA typical.
Power Display Accuracy:
The greater of +/- 10% of display or +/- 3 watts rated load
Power change < 1% /V for vline = min to max voltage
10°C TO 30°C, 95% RH non-condensing
2″ (5CM) clearance required on each side of the unit for cooling
Natural convection, conduction, and radiation. No fan
Single Pad Mode: Two wire continuity detector, typical threshold= 10Ohms
Dual Pad Mode: Two wire resistance monitor, typical acceptance range 10 to 150 OHMS,
trip threshold typically 20% higher than the last monitor set point activation,
visual indication of patient resistance
Cut = 520 HZ COAG = 400 HZ Operator Error = 1710 HZ, pulsating Plate Alarm = 1000 HZ (65 DBA MINIMUM) Machine Fault = 1000 HZ (45 DBA Min. Except Alarms Are 65 DBA Min)
Physical Weight & Dimensions:
Weight: 40 Llb 12 oz (18.5 KG) 60 hz units; 43 lb (19.5 KG) 50 hz unit
Height: 6.25″ (15.9) CM)
Width: 15.9″ (40.4 CM)
Depth: 22.75″ (57.8 CM)