ES25 Surgical Scrub Sink
The Single Bay ES25 Surgical Scrub Sink was developed to be the answer to space and economical constraints where needed. Compared to the SS-Series, these scrub sinks have smaller outside dimensions but still maintain a deep basin to allow for proper scrubbing. The operation is the same as the SS-Series, however, some of the features vary.
ES25 Surgical Scrub Sink Features
The Single Bay ES25 Surgical Scrub Sink was developed to be the answer to space and economical constraints where needed.
- Deep sloping basin
- Adjustable thermostatic controlled pressure regulating mixing valve (one per station, mounted under the sink)
- Knee operated water (optional with IR sinks)
- High mount swivel gooseneck spout with adjustable swivel spray aerator
- Flow control valve
- Backflow preventers
- Infrared sinks are equipped with a 24-volt plug-in transformer
- Z-brackets (See specifications on the rear panel for wall support)
- 304 stainless steel polished and ground to a #4 finish
- Infrared operation
- Manual bypass to add knee operated water with IR operation
- Knee operated water with IR water operation
- Knee operated soap with IR water operation
- Foot operated water
- Foot operated soap
- Digital scrub timer
- Eye wash
- Thermostatic mixing valve (add on to eye wash option)
- Laminar flow
- 220/240V power supply
- Pedestal base
ES25 Surgical Scrub Sink Specifications
- Sink Basin and Sink Top: 14 gauge, 300 series stainless steel
- Sink Skirt: 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel
- ALL PLUMBING 1/2″ COPPER OR BRASS PIPE
- UTILITY REQUIREMENT
- COLDWATER 20 TO 50 PSIG 70 DEG F MAX Consumption: 2 GPM Per Station
- HOT WATER 20 TO 50 PSIG 120 DEG F TO 140 DEG F MAX Consumption: 2 GPM Per Station
- The Customers Responsibility:
- To ensure by use of pressure regulators or other means, that maximum specified pressures are not exceeded.
- To ensure that water supplies are properly protected for internal cross-connection control in accordance with local building and plumbing requirements.
- To eliminate water hammer conditions should they occur in the service piping.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS (FOR OPTIONAL SENSOR OPERATIONS)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, SINGLE PHASE, 3.0 AMP OR 220 VAC, 60 Hz, SINGLE PHASE, 1.5 AMP
- INSTALLED PER LOCAL BUILDING CODES
- NET WEIGHT OF SINK: 130 LBS
Wall Mounting Brackets (Included)