Drager Infinity Kappa ECG Multiparameter Monitor
Intended for fixed monitoring at the bedside, the Kappa monitor supports all patients from adults to neonates, in all acuity levels. The standard monitor includes a CPU base unit that is compatible with standard medical-grade, flat-panel displays.
Drager Infinity Kappa ECG Multiparameter Monitor Features
- Flexible Bedside Monitoring
- The Infinity Kappa is a stationary vital signs monitor that supports all patient types, acuity levels, and care areas. Intended for fixed monitoring at the bedside, the standard monitor includes a CPU base unit that is compatible with standard medical-grade, flat-panel displays. The Kappa has a built-in power supply and networking card, which enables the monitor to be used as a standalone device or part of the Infinity Network, and can be connected to third-party medical devices when equipped with the Advanced Communication and MIB option. The Kappa displays 5 channels standard (up to 8 optional).
- Integrated Networking
- Infinity Kappa monitors can be networked, enabling patient information collected at the bedside to flow through the Infinity Network to the Infinity CentralStation for central surveillance and to the Innovian® patient data management system for automatic charting. With Dräger, you can take advantage of the Infinity OneNet architecture – an innovative shared infrastructure approach that can integrate patient monitoring systems into existing hospital-wide wired and wireless networks, rather than requiring a separate network.
- Parameters scale to the patient’s needs
- Infinity Kappa can display a full set of vital parameters – including 3-, 5-, 6- and 12-lead ECG, respiration, ST segment analysis, etCO2, BISx™, EEG, multiple temperatures, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure, and full arrhythmia. It can help improve efficiency with advanced respiratory mechanics measurements, vertical and horizontal cursors, and drug calculations.