Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine
The Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine offers convenient, modern features in a compact, versatile system. With electronic gas-flow measurement and intelligent cable management, the Fabius GS is designed with the end user in mind.
- 224 lbs. (101.6 kg) (base unit without vaporizers or cylinders)
- (W) 89.5 cm x (H) 130 cm x (D) 82 cm (35.2 x 51.2 x 32.3 inches)
- 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor) > 45 min
- E-vent Electronically controlled, electrically driven
Operating Modes Standard
- Volume Control (IPPV)
- Pressure Control (PCV)
- Pressure Support (PS)
- Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation w/PS (SIMV/PS)
- Sensitive Oxygen Ratio Controller (S-ORC) guarantees a minimum O2 concentration of 23% in an O2/N2O mixture. N2O cut-off if O2 fresh gas valve is closed or if O2 flow is less than 0.2 L/min.
- Audible and visual (flashing red LED)indication in case O2 pressure drops below 20 psi (1.38 bar) ± 4 psi (0.27 bar). In case of electricity and battery failure, manual ventilation, gas delivery and gent delivery are possible. Positive pressure relief valve opens at 75 ± 5 cmH2O. Negative pressure relief valve opens at – 7.5 to – 9 cmH2O.