Drager Air-Shields TI-500 Globe-Trotter Incubator
Expand and extend your neonatal transport capacity with a fully-featured, high-performance transport incubator with integrated ventilation capability. The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter® Neonatal Transport System combines all the technology of the Dräger TI500 Transport System with additional features for an improved level of care during transport.
Drager Air-Shields TI-500 Globe-Trotter Incubator Features
- Double Wall
- Skin Temperature Probes
- Examination Lamp
- 2 Quiet Touch Port Doors and 2 Access Doors
- 6 Tubing Ports
- 1 Iris Port
- Integrated Ventilation Support
- The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter Neonatal Transport System is designed to transport infants in a thermally neutral environment and also provides integrated ventilatory support. Your system can be configured with ventilation and oxygen analyzers to meet the specific needs of each patient.
- Front-Mounted Controls
- In addition to the incubator controls, all ventilators, tank gauges, and gas-related controls are front-mounted for quick access and heightened visibility.
- Internal tank storage
- Gas tanks are housed beneath the incubator in the system’s frame so they can easily be carried together with the incubator unit. Regulators, yoke fittings, and flowmeters are all built-in, eliminating external tubing.
- Auxiliary Flow Meter
- An auxiliary flowmeter is standard on the system, with an additional hand circuit to allow manual resuscitation if necessary. This enables you to ventilate twins in one incubator.
- Air Compressor Option
- Of all the leading neonatal transport systems, the TI500 Globe-Trotter is the only one that has the option of an integrated air compressor. This allows you to deliver medical-grade air while eliminating the need to carry air tanks.
- Facilities for fluid delivery and vital signs monitoring
- Strain relief blocks to prevent accidental extubation
- Capacity for recharging auxiliary support equipment batteries
- A choice of stands
- OPTIONAL Second Battery
Drager Air-Shields TI-500 Globe-Trotter Incubator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 23 in (58.4 cm)
- Length: 51 in (129.5 cm)
- Width: 22.5 in (56.5 cm)
- Weight Without Compressor: 158 lbs (71.6 kg)(1)
- Weight With Compressor: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
- AC Power requirements: 110/120 V, 50/60/400 Hz 220/240 V, 50/60/400 Hz
- DC (incubator only): 12 V or 28 V
- Chassis leakage current: 120 V < 300 μA + 10% 220 V < 500 μA + 10%
- 6 AC outlets
- AC and incubator DC cable included
- Type: Rechargeable, 12 V DC, 20 AH sealed gel-type battery
- Battery Run Time: 3 hours minimum with blender set at 21% oxygen
- Life Expectancy: 200 complete charge/discharge cycles minimum
- Charge Time: 20 hours from full discharge
- Low Battery Alarm: When 30 minutes of compressor air remains
- (1) weight includes one battery