Drager Air-Shields TI-100 Incubator
The Dräger Air-Shields TI100 is intended for the transport of high-risk, premature, low birth-weight, or critically ill newborns. It provides a means to control air temperature, oxygen concentrations, and relative humidity. A double-walled hood permits full visibility and an effective thermal barrier from the environment. Front and head access are provided by arm ports and door panels. The mattress tray slides out of the head end for additional access.
Drager Air-Shields TI-100 Incubator Features
- Intended for transport of high risk, premature, low birth-weight, or critically ill newborns.
- It provides a means to control air temperature, oxygen concentrations, and relative humidity.
- A doubled wall hood permits full visibility and provides an effective thermal barrier from the environment.
Drager Air-Shields TI-100 Incubator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 102 cm (40.25”)
- Width: 56.5 cm (22.25”)
- Height: 118.7 cm (46.75”)
- Weight: 86.7 kg (189 lbs) including hood, stand, and batteries
- AC: 110/120 VAC 50/60/400 Hz
- Sine or Wave: 170/200 Watts / 225/270 Watts with batteries charging
- DC: 12VDC, 115 Watts
- Type: Gel, Sealed, and rechargeable
- Voltage: 12VDC nominal
- Quantity: 2
- Charging Time: 2 Batteries takes 20 minutes to recharge from fully discharged
- Life expectancy: Minimum 200 full charge/discharge cycles
- Set Point Range: 21.5℃ ± 1.0℃ to 38℃
- Rise Time: 30 Minutes
- Temp Variability: 0.2℃
- Temp Overshoot: 1.5℃ Maximum
- Temp Equilibrium: 1℃
- Temp Uniformity: 1℃
- High Temp: Actuates at displayed incubator temperature of 39℃ ± 0.5℃
- Sensor: Actuates if High Temp alarm sensor is electronically opened or shorted
- Power Failure: Actuates if main AC power fails and no DC back-up power is present
- Heater Temp: Actuates if heater temperature exceeds 77℃ nominal
- Low DC: Actuates if incubator DC voltage has fallen below 10.5 VDC nominal