Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE Anesthesia Machine
The Modulous SE is a 3 vaporizer position machine that can be equipped with either the 7800 ventilators (Volume only) or the 7900 ventilators (Volume, Pressure). The Modulous series of machine offers a wider frame and drawer space. The units were first produced in 1994 and production ended in 2001. The units are still very popular as they meet all ASTM standards, many years of serviceable life remain and the units are great for achieving features to meet needs within tight budgets.
Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE Anesthesia Machine Features
- Monitoring Included: Volume, Pressure, and Oxygen Inspired.
- Ascending bellows ventilator (7800 or SmartVent 7900).
- Modes CMV, PCV (with SmartVent)
- Mechanical/pneumatic flowmeters (needle valves and glass flowtubes) and vaporizers.
- Traditional size, configuration of absorber head and higher-volume breathing circuit.
- Loose absorbent granules or canisters.
- Removable vaporizers.
- Can be used with non-rebreathing circuits.
- Opened or closed scavenger interface.
- Tek 5 Vaporizers
- 7800 Electronic Ventilator