Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor
The Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor is a small footprint bedside monitor with a large 10.4″ active matrix color display. It has a proven easy-to-use S/5 user interface and shows up to six waveforms.
It comes standard with color-coded, prioritized alarms, four user-configurable modes for care-specific pre-configurations and a waveform snapshot to store and recall waveform samples for later analysis.
There is on-line help for menu functions as well as 5 or 30-minute minitrends continuously on screen for a quick historical view. The Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor shows 24-hour graphical trends of all parameters with adjustable display brightness. It has an Optional built-in, three-channel thermal array recorder. One of the unique features is the built-in backup battery that can handle sudden power down situations.
The Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor can be wall mounted or can be attached to a roll stand available separately for best workplace ergonomics. The Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor is compatible with the Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Network and central for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitor Features
- Integrated, hemodynamic and airway gas monitor specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms.
- Proven Datex-Ohmeda intuitive user interface, including anesthesia-dedicated menu logic and alarm philosophy, as in all System 5 monitors.
- Small and compact for places where space is at a premium.
- Large numerical values and waveforms provide excellent visibility from a distance.
- Built-in back up battery to handle sudden losses of power.
- Convenient mounting system for roll-stands, wall and anesthesia machine mounts.