Conmed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit
Simple yet sophisticated perfectly describes The System 2450™, CONMED’s workhorse electrosurgical generator. Providing state-of-the-art technology in an easy-to-use format, the System 2450™ is simple on the outside, yet sophisticated and powerful on the inside. CONMED’ Dynamic Response technology delivers optimal clinical effects in all modes through the continuous synchronization of voltage and current. Surgeons can choose from the following modes to achieve the clinical effect desired.
Conmed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Features
The Conmed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit is Simple yet sophisticated and is CONMED’s workhorse electrosurgical generator.
- Dynamic Response Technology: The most advanced generator design available
- Continuous ARM safety monitoring
- Automatic programming restores The System 2450 to the last settings used
- One hand switch/footswitch combination jack and a separate hand switch jack allows for multiple accessory connections
- Bovie-style footswitch connector incorporated into the monopolar hand switch/footswitch jack
- A serial interface port enables advanced communications between The System 2450 and compatible robotic surgical systems or O.R. integration systems
- Integrated interface for activation of a smoke evacuator
- Front panel volume control
Bovie IDS 210 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 7 in (18cm)
- Width: 14.4 in (37 cm)
- Depth: 21.5 in (48 cm)
- Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- Intermittent 15 Sec on/30 Sec off.
Power Display Accuracy
- The greater of 2% of the maximum power setting for the selected mode or 15% of the selected power setting.
- Power Change <l %/V for the range of line voltages specified.
- Operating Conditions: l0°C to 30°C, 95% RH Non-condensing maximum at altitudes from -60 meters to 3050 meters above mean sea level.
- Degree of protection against Ingress of Water: IPXl (Protection against vertically falling water drops).
- Mounting Restriction: 2-inch (5cm) clearance required on each side, back and above the ESU for cooling. Cooling: Natural convection, conduction, and radiation.
- Storage Conditions: -34°C to 65°C, at altitudes from -60 to +4500 meters above mean sea level (1020.5 hPa -577.l hPa) when sealed in an original polybag, packing material and shipping carton.
- Prior to shipment or storage, the ESU should be enclosed and sealed in a polyethylene bag and placed in the original carton using original packaging materials.
- RF Leakage: <100 mA per 1EC60601-2-2: 1998, Clause 19.3.lOlb.
- Cut = 523 Hz
- Coag = 440 Hz
- Bipolar = 440 Hz
- Ace Fault = 847 Hz (pulsating)
- Dispersive Electrode Alarm = 847 Hz (pulsating)
- Err Fault = 847 Hz (pulsating)
- Increase Power Level = 3 79 Hz
- Decrease Power Level = 343 Hz
- Power Output – Cut Mode: 1100V
- Power Output – Blend Mode: 1200V
- Power Output – Coagulation Mode: 3200V
- Power Output – Fulguration Mode: 5000V
- Power Output – Bipolar Mode: Micro -150V, Macro – 560V
- Output Control System: Dynamic Response
- Previous Setting Memory: Yes
- Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): ARM
- CQM Range: 10-150 Ohms
- Self Diagnosis: Yes
- Technology: Isolated RF Output
- Duty Cycle: 15 Seconds On, 30 Seconds Off
- Output configurations: Dynamic Response Technology
- Cooling method: Convection