Conmed Hyfrecator Plus Electrosurgical Unit
The Conmed Hyfrecator Plus Electrosurgical Unit has a multitude of applications in such diverse specialties as dermatology, plastic surgery, gynecology, dental and oral surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, proctology, and urology, the Conmed Hyfrecator Plus 7-797 lets you perform a wide variety of desiccation, fulguration, and coagulation office procedures.
The ConMed Hyfrecator Plus 7-797 includes a foot control pencil with 10 foot (3.0 m) cord, foot pedal, and sterile sheaths. The Hyfrecator Plus 7-797’s electronic circuitry provides a near-linear power output. It provides precision whether it’s being used at full power for broad surface coagulation or low output for delicate facial procedures.
Conmed Hyfrecator Plus Electrosurgical Unit Featutres
The Conmed Hyfrecator Plus Electrosurgical Unit is designed for electrodesiccation, fulguration, and coagulation without cutting.
- Monopolar and bipolar outlets
- Banana jack outlet
- Small compact 10 x 5 1/2 x 4
- Hand pencil
Demensions & Weight
- Depth: 4 in (102 mm)
- Width: 8.75in (222 mm)
- Height: 7.5 in (190 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
Environmental conditions for Transport & Storage
- Temperature Range: -20 to + 60 Degrees C
- Humidity: 0% to 97%
- Maximum Power: 36 Watts (500 Ohm Load)
- Bipolar: 30+/- 6 Watts (500 Ohm Load)
- High: 30+/- 6 Watts (1000 Ohm Load)
- Low: 15 +2/6 Watts (500 Ohm Load)
Open Circuit Voltage
- Bipolar: 3000 Vp-p Max.
- High: 8000 Vp, 10,000 Vp-p Max.
- Low: 4000 Vp-p Max.
- 60 Hz: 50 microamps max, with the third wire of line open.
- 500 kHz at 31.25 kHz rate