CareFusion Vyaire Avea Ventilator
Choose the ventilation system that is the critical choice for critical care
The AVEA™ ventilator provides comprehensive critical care ventilation for the smallest patients in the NICU to children and adults with complex respiratory diseases.
As an integral part of the Vyaire ventilation system solution, the AVEA ventilator not only meets your most demanding clinical needs with features, such as invasive and noninvasive ventilation for all patients types, Volumetric Capnography and Transpulmonary Pressure Monitoring, but also has the capability to bring clinicians and hospital management actionable information to help better address clinical and operational challenges in patient care.
CareFusion Vyaire Avea Ventilators Features
- Invasive and noninvasive ventilation for all patients types.
- Volumetric Capnography and Transpulmonary Pressure Monitoring.
- Reduced ventilator days
- Accurate esophageal pressure measurements, such as Transpulmonary Pressure, has shown to help clinicians reduce ventilator days by providing critical and actionable information.
- Enhanced patient and safety care
- Volumetric Capnography gives clinicians more accurate tools to aid in quicker reaction during critical situations.
- Improved synchrony and comfort
- The active exhalation valve on the AVEA ventilator promotes ventilator synchrony and comfort for your patients.
- Accurate volume supply
- The precision gas delivery system supplies accurate volumes, whether your patient demands 2 mL or 2.5 L.