Carefusion Alaris BD 8110 Syringe Pump Module
The CareFusion Alaris 8110 Pump and Syringe modules are intended for facilities that utilize infusion and/or syringe pumps for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood, and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration; such as, intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces. The CareFusion 8110 Pump and Syringe modules are indicated for use on adults, pediatrics, and neonates. Up to four Pump and/or Syringe modules can be connected to the Alaris System. The Alaris 8110 syringe pump combines precision instrumentation with the safeguards of the Guardrails Suite MX software, helping ensure that the right dose or rate is delivered to your patient.
Carefusion Alaris BD 8110 Syringe Pump Module Features
- The CareFusion 8110 syringe module is intended for facilities that use infusion for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration (e.g. intravenous, intra-arterial or enteral).
- The syringe module uses a unique pressure sensing disc which shortens the time to alarm, accurately monitors in line pressure, reduces delays upon infusion startup and decreases inadvertent bolus following occlusion release.
- Part of the Alaris Medley Point of Care System
- Guardrails drug library compatible
- Lightweight – only 4.5 pounds
- Common User interface- same front panel keys as other modules
- Front loading of Syringes – syringes in full open unobstructed view vs. side loading
- Easy to transport – handle strong enough to carry an entire Medley system with four modules attached
- Plunger drive head protected – extended handle to protect plunger