Burdick Atria 3000 EKG Machine
Simple to use, compact and reliable, the Burdick Atria 3000 EKG Machine is the ideal choice for the physician’s office. The Burdick Atria 3000 ECG Machine collects the same high-quality 12-channel ECG tracings as higher priced models at a price that even small practices can afford.
The combination of a standard keyboard and easy to navigate menu makes the Atria 3000 easy to use, even for those new to the system. This unit also features advanced functionality, including a stable baseline filter for greater accuracy, pacemaker algorithm, user-definable QTc calculations, and Burdick’s exclusive AccuPrint functionality, which restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not functioning properly.
Burdick Atria 3000 EKG Machine Features
The Burdick Atria 3000 EKG Machine is the ideal choice for the physician’s office. It is Simple to use, compact and reliable.
- Stores 50 ECG Records.
- Manuel or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Standard with wired Ethernet, wireless 802.11, and Bluetooth; complies with FAA requirements.
- Bi-directional communication works with HeartCentrix connectivity software.
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached.
- Optional use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm.
Burdick Atria 3000 EKG Machine Specifications
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 15 in ( 381 mm)
- Width: 13.125 in ( 334 mm)
- Depth: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg) (including external Power Supply)
- Operating temperature 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Operating relative humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Operating atmospheric pressure 1060 hPa to 700 hPa (-500 ft to 10,000 ft reference to sea level)
- Storage temperature -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Storage relative humidity 25% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage atmospheric pressure 1060 hPa to 190 hPa (-500 ft to 40,000 ft reference to sea level)
Input / Output
- Telephone Line Interface (RJ11)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB type A
- Standard RS-232 (9 pins “D”)
- Analog Output (3.5mm phono plug)
- Printout device 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper dimension 8.5″ x 11″ (US letter) or 210mm x 300mm (A4) Paper type
- Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance® or Heartline™ paper recommended)
- Chart speeds 10, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Gain 5, 10, 20 mm/mV Chest or Limb (may be split)
- Printout formats 3, 4, 6 or 12 channels; additional rhythm formats
- AC operation 115/230 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz at the external power source
- Battery operation 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Battery duration 30 minutes continuous printing or 30 ECGs