Bovie Aaron 950 Electrosurgical Unit
The Bovie Aaron 950 Electrosurgical Unit is the first High-Frequency Desiccator with Cut. One half of the unit is a high frequency desiccator, The other half is a Bovie Generator, giving 60 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities – plenty of power for LLETZ/LEEP or most any cutting procedure performed in the doctor’s office.
Bovie Aaron 950 Electrosurgical Unit Features
The Bovie Aaron 950 Electrosurgical Unit is the first High-Frequency Desiccator with Cut.
- Versatility – High Frequency Desiccator with 60 watts of Cutting Capabilities
- Unique – Two machines in one conventinet package
- Accuracy – Adjustable in 1/10″ watt increments in the first 10 watts, for the most accurate output adjustable
- Cost Effective – No grounding pad required when working in the desiccation mode.
- 60 Watts – Cut, Blend, Coagulation
- Isolated Power
- 6 Presets – For The Doctor’s Favorite Settings
The left half of the unit is a Bovie generator. It is a floating ground unit that requires a return electrode pad to be used. This isolated power feature helps to ensure your safety as well as that of the patient.
Bovie Aaron 9450 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 26 cm (10.25″)
- Height: 17.8 cm (7″)
- Depth: 11.4 cm (4.5”)
- Weight: < 3.7 kg (< 8 lbs.)
- Cut: 60 watts
- Blend: 60 watts
- Coagulation: 60 watts
High Frequency Desiccator
- Fulguration: 35 watts
- Bipolar: 30 watts
- A950™: 120 VAC ± 10%
- A950™-220: 230-240 VAC
- 350-800 kHz
- 50-60 Hz