Bird VIP Ventilator
The V.I.P. Bird is a microprocessor controlled device with an integral monitoring package. Through a variety of modes, the unit allows ventilation of neonatal, infant and pediatric patients.
Bird VIP Ventilator Features
- Designed specifically for neonatal, infant and pediatric patients
- It incorporates highly sophisticated features such as Flow Synchronization, Termination Sensitivity and a Dual Mode
- Breath Type to promote patient synchrony and facilitate weaning.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Integrated monitoring of peak inspiratory pressure, mean airway pressure, and I:E ratio
- Neonatal, infant, and pediatric patients
- Demand or continuous flow
- 20 to 760 ml. tidal volumes
- 0 to 150 bpm
- Comprehensive alarm package
- Adjustable alarm loudness
- Fiber-Optic data link
- Optional air compressor