Berchtold Chromophare D540 Surgical Light
From the leaders in surgical lighting technology, comes versatile minor procedure and exam lighting to meet your ER, Trauma, Lab and other exam lighting needs.
Berchtold Chromophare D540 Surgical Light Features
- Illumination Where and When You Need It
- Highly efficient mirrored polygon reflector returns 98% of original illumination to the site for bright, focused and shadow free illumination.
- Color correct at 4300 -4500K for accurate color rendition and tissue differentiation.
- D 540: Adjustable field diameter, 31″ Depth of field and intensity of 145,000 lux
- Ultra-light, drift-free suspensions offer fingertip control for optimal light source positioning and superior maneuverability:
360° light head rotation for D 540
- Bulb Life 1000 hr
- Color Temperature 4300 K
- Depth of Field 31 in
- Field Diameter 5.9 in -9.8″
- Lighthead Diameter 21 in
- Electrical:100/120/127V A.C., 240VA
- Intensity: 145,000 Lux per light head
- Bulb Type: 150W/22.8 V BRITe
- Color Rendering Index: 93