Axia V1050T Touch Screen Patient Monitor
Axia V1050T Touch Screen Patient Monitor is an intuitive touch screen patient monitor; patient information along with vital sign settings can be quickly modified to meet the needs of a patient's changing condition. Its upgradable design fits-in and moves amongst many patient care areas. Offers ECG with arrhythmia detection, standard measurements of non-invasive blood pressure, motion tolerant SpO2, temperature, and respiration rate.
The Axia V1050T monitor offers several connective solutions to network multiple monitors and/or manage patient data on an electronic medical records platform or a based hospital information system.
Axia V1050T Touch Screen Patient Monitor Features
- High resolution 10.5 inch touch-screen display
- Auto setting of alarm limits
- Color-coded alarms
- Graphical and tabular trends (72 hours)
- Patient data entry
- Battery backup (removable batteries)
- Networking capability (wireless and non-wireless)
- Color of the waveforms can be changed
- Applications: Neonatal, pediatric and adult patients