AMSCO Century V120 and V116 Small Sterilizers
The AMSCO V120 and V116 Sterilizers offer maximum reliability, performance, and value with an easy-to-use touchscreen-operated control system and continuous cycle monitoring and control, as well as service diagnostic assuring consistent cycle performance.
Processes at temperatures from 100° C to 141° C for efficient processing of porous heating and moisture-stable goods and for decontamination of supplies after laboratory procedures.
- Nameable cycles
- Security access codes for up to six operators
- Selectable volume for audible alarms
- Sterilizing time and temperature
- Temperature units in °C or °F
- Touch-sensitive screen with easy to read character display area.
- Ink on paper impact printer.
- Help screens for programming and troubleshooting alarm conditions.
- Communication interface compatible with most PC peripheral devices.
- Automatic check of control program and cycle data maintains process integrity.
- Service reprogrammable flash ROM memory.
Vertical Sliding Door
- Hands free loading and unloading.
- Foot Pedal activated door opening and closing.
- Non lubricated, steam-activated door seal
Modular Vessel and Piping
- Increased dependability and reduced service times.
- Reduced piping components for increased reliability.
- Emergency manual exhaust valve.
- Electronic water conservation valve.