AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table
The 5085 SRT is a crossover table that slides, rotates, and transports patients throughout the perioperative area and is the only surgical table cleared by the FDA for patient transport, according to the company. A drive wheel allows one caregiver to safely transport a patient from pre-op to OR to post-op without red zone gurneys or trolleys. In pivot mode, the drive wheel locks and rotates 360 degrees, without support posts or weight calculations. Intuitive hand control with an LCD window telegraphs table-positioning data and allows one-touch patient posturing. The four-section tabletop articulates to a variety of patient postures. The 5085 table can be upgraded to the SRT at any time by adding the drive wheel and head section.
AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table Features
The AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table is a crossover table that slides, rotates, and transports patients throughout the perioperative area and is the only surgical table cleared by the FDA for patient transport, according to the company.
- The intuitive hand control has pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up
- The hand control’s LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with a four-section tabletop
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous height and weight ranges
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with unique self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
Increase your OR performance with the flexibility of the 5085 SRT.
- The STERIS 5085 SRT Surgical Table is cleared by the FDA for patient transport.
The 5085 SRT’s innovative 5th wheel design allows one caregiver to safely and easily move patients from pre-op to OR to post-op.
- With the 5085 SRT, you can transfer patients to the surgical table in the holding area and prep them for surgery, reducing unwieldy and potentially unsafe transfers of sedated patients.
- This unique technology also allows the surgical team to rotate the table 360° during surgery without support posts or weight calculations.
Reduce non-operative time and increase productivity
- Take advantage of innovative ideas such as parallel processing
- Decrease time spent cleaning the OR
- You may save enough time to add another case!
Rotate the patient on the 5085 SRT 360° During Surgery
- Safe, controlled rotation as weight-bearing 5th wheel locks and rotates 360°
- Unrestricted patient access for optimal procedural flexibility
- No need for weight calculations or support posts
- Reduce expenses by eliminating inflexible, fixed-base tables
AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 22.8″ to 42.5″ (58.1cm to 108 cm)
- Width: 20″ (50.8 cm)
- Length: 83″ (209.8 cm)
- Weight: 850 lbs (386 kg)
- 1200 lb (544 kg) load; with the ability to rotate and raise/ lower table but no tabletop articulation or slide.
- 1000 lb (454 kg) load; with the ability to rotate and all patient posturing but without the tabletop slide.
- 600 lb (272 kg) load; with the ability to rotate, all posturing, transport feature and tabletop slide.
- Flex/Reflex: 140°/100°±1°
- Slide Motion:
- HEAD: 9″ (227 mm)
- FOOT: 9″ (227 mm) from center
- Height Range: 22.8 to 42.5″ (581 to 1080 mm)
- Trendelenburg Range: 30°±1°
- Reverse Trendelenburg Range: 30°±1°
- Tilt Range: 20°±1°
- Back Section Motion:
- UP: 80°±1°
- DOWN: 40°±1°
- Leg Section Motion:
- UP: 0°
- DOWN: 105°±1°
- Kidney Elevator Mechanism: 4″ (110 mm)
- Head Section (Manual):
- UP: 60°±1°
- DOWN: 90°±1°, 10° increments
- Type: Battery / Electric-Power
- Volts: 100/120/220/230-240 V ac
- Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Amps: 4 Amps