AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table
The 5085 SRT is a crossover table that slides, rotates and transports patients throughout the perioperative area and is the only surgical table cleared by the FDA for patient transport, according to the company. A drive wheel allows one caregiver to safely transport a patient from pre-op to OR to post-op without red zone gurneys or trolleys. In pivot mode, the drive wheel locks and rotates 360 degrees, without support posts or weight calculations. An intuitive hand control with an LCD window telegraphs table-positioning data and allows one-touch patient posturing. The four-section tabletop articulates to a variety of patient postures. The 5085 table can be upgraded to the SRT at any time by adding the drive wheel and head section.
AMSCO 5085 SRT Surgical Table Features
- The intuitive hand control has pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up
- The hand control’s LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with a four-section tabletop
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous height and weight ranges
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with unique self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories