Amico Patient Lift Pendant PLP Boom
Amico Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) systems are built 100% customizable and are always ready for future upgrading. Your choices included everything from console size, color, gases, outlets, and accessories depending on your unique clinical needs. Amico Pendants are available from 20 inches to 60-inch sizes, with your choice of single or dual mounts and single or dual arms.
The patented Amico Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) is a revolutionary innovation that focuses on patient safety, clinician safety, and room flexibility. Clinicians are able to reposition and transfer patients in and out of bed without the need for manual labor while saving valuable space and time. The Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) eliminates the need to install tracks in the ceiling by integrating the GoLift track into the standard or reverse configuration of the iCE Series pendant systems. This results in only one single structure installed into the ceiling, increasing ceiling real estate to allow for installation of other medical equipment. Additionally, the GoLift is always charging and ready for use due to the direct power from the iCE Series. The PLP can hold up to 700 lbs (318 kg) with a single GoLift, or 1000 lbs (454 kg) with two GoLift 700 systems. Lastly, the PLP allows for a fully functional console on both sides of the patient, as it has 340-degree coverage around the patient bed.
Amico Patient Lift Pendant PLP Boom Features
- Mount accessories in any one of the 8 integrated rails
- All accessories are modular and easily moved on the custom Amico rail.
- Prevents dust and bacteria from collecting on the top surface of the console with a round, easy to clean cover
- 100% customizable: including size as well as location of electrical and medgas services
- We recommend blank provisions to allow the addition of future services
- Provides easy access to all internal components for hassle-free maintenance
- An intuitive control handle for easy ergonomic use
- Energy efficient
- Easy to maneuver
- Back up friction brake
- Constantly charging and ready for use
- Direct power from the iCE Series pendant
- Connected to one single structure
- Creates additional space for other medical products, i.e. lighting
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Allows tubing and wires to easily move with patient during reposition/transfer operations
- Ability to move the GoLift to either side of the patient to best suit the unique needs of each patient