Aloka Prosound Alpha 10 Ultrasound Machine
The ProSound Alpha 10 ultrasound system from Aloka provides technicians with an ideal imaging device to fit the diagnostic needs of large clinical practices and hospitals. Useful across a large range of applications, the Aloka ProSound Alpha 10 ultrasound unit provides users with fast and accurate imaging. The Aloka ProSound Alpha 10 ultrasound machine uses beam control to provide high resolution, ergonomic design, a 12 Bit A/D digital beam converter, and above standard imaging processing channels to provide the most ideal imaging capability.
Aloka Prosound Alpha 10 Ultrasound Machine Features
- Ultimate Compounding Technologies
- Hemispheric Sound Technology PLUS (HST+) probes
- Extended Pure Harmonic Detection
- Pixel Focus in three directions to provide the sharpest and cleanest images possible
- Color Flow ,Power Flow, and Spectral Doppler
- Exclusive Color Flow features including Dual Dynamic Display and E-FLOW (Hitachi Aloka-exclusive Extended Flow technology) to clearly define blood flow in organs and tumors
- HD-EFV (High Definition Extended File of View) provides a panoramic image of the entire anatomical structure.
- Real Time 3D with Multiplanar views and measurement capabilities.