GE Fetal Monitors
GE Fetal Monitors have been developed into a line of fetal and maternal/fetal monitoring systems for both antepartum and intrapartum that are easy to use and allow you to improve your standard of obstetrics care.
Featured Fetal Monitor
The GE Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitor provides you the information needed to make quick, accurate, and cost-effective clinical assessments—ensuring the best birthing experience for mom and baby.
Whether you perform antepartum fetal monitoring in an office setting or in the hospital, Corometrics* 170 Series Fetal Monitor can help. You can trust our fetal monitors to help you improve the standard of care for your expecting mothers. We designed these compact, lightweight monitors to help you effectively and efficiently care for mom and baby by accurately and non-invasively tracking baby’s heart rate for non-stress tests. The 170 series is used with our Nautilus* watertight and lightweight Toco and 9-crystal Ultrasound transducers for comfortable and reliable monitoring.
The comprehensive maternal/fetal monitor provides the ability to address every monitoring need for both the mother and fetus.
Including These Features
- Alerts you to fetal heart rate concerns – The fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if the heart rate is higher or lower than the range you set as normal
- Helps you place the transducer – Independent volume controls make it easier to locate the transducer for the most effective monitoring
- Can monitor multiple heart rates – There is an option to monitor twins
- Displays important information prominently – The large, easy-to-read LCD display clearly presents information about fetal heart rate and uterine activity
- Offers portability – An optional mobile roll stand cart lets you transport the monitor and all of its necessary accessories