Siemens C-arms set new benchmarks and greatly contribute to excellent precision in the OR – from image quality to operability, from versatility to efficiency.
Siemens provides more certainty in demanding cases and produces high-quality images with the right dose. Siemens C-arms are easy to handle and gives the clinicians a smooth workflow.
We offer a wide range of C-arms. Get the features you need, with above industry quality and service. Seattle Technology can provide state of the art C-arms to ASC’s, Hospitals and Schools. Whether you are equipping a new ASC, Renovating your Operating Rooms, adding to your existing inventory or replacing old equipment we carry the Siemens C-Arms your looking for.
You can rely on our helpful Regional Representative Support Team to help navigate your options.
Siemens C-Arms Features
Siemens C‐arms are designed to give surgeons certainty in matters of dosage and image quality.
- Excellent images, right dose
- Easy handling, smooth workflow
- Extended capabilities, smart growth
- 99.8% system availability1– reliability in a smart, lean design
- Smart system operation – with an intuitive user interface
- High image quality – combined with IDEAL dose management
- Accuracy – see more with flat-detector technology
- Productivity – streamline your work with smart touch user interface
- Reliability – experience 99.8% system availability1
1 Average system availability over the entire Siemens mobile C-arm installed base
As the pressures on healthcare providers are increasing, many surgeons want more powerful routine imaging equipment. Currently, Seattle Technology with Siemens offers this technology which is accessible in all of Siemens high-end systems.