Our extensive library of service manuals, a large inventory of parts and highly trained, in-house biomedical engineers have allowed ST Surg to set the standard for the technical refurbishment of medical equipment.
At ST Surg, we completely disassemble each piece of equipment down to its component parts. Each part is cleaned, inspected, repaired or replaced by OEM specified parts as needed and it is carefully rebuilt from the ground up.
Special attention is given to the finish, as well as the electrical and mechanical condition so that it will look as great as it works.
The final product is a high-quality piece of equipment that has been returned to the original manufacturer’s specifications.
All of ST Surg’s equipment is refurbished to the highest standards. Our process includes customer service that is thorough, prompt, and courteous. We back all of our equipment with full warranties so you can be sure that you are getting the equipment you need, for the procedures you perform, at a price you can afford.
- Initial physical check, unit is cleaned off and batteries are replaced.
- Using the latest testing equipment, all equipment parameters and conditions are functionally verified.
- Any and all parts or components that are not performing properly are replaced and/or repaired.
- Unit is reassembled and undergoes further testing and calibration. All accessories, peripherals and modules commonly used with the equipment are introduced so overall operation and effectiveness can be verified.
- Every replacement, testing and servicing are properly recorded under the equipment history log.
- Approval by the quality control department
- Equipment is inspected for any wear and tear.
- Units are primed, sanded and painted.
- Use of AFC paint booth for perfect results.
- The end product is completely blemish free.